Friday, January 2, 2009

LIGHTS AT TEMPLE SQUARE



Going to see the lights at Temple square has always something I have enjoyed doing, The only thing that I don't like is how cold it can be depending on the year. The day we decieded to go the weather was great to too cold.


We went with my friend and companion from my mission Paea and her family.





It was a beautiful night! It was packed with tons of people who had the same idea.





I love this picture, there is nothing more beautiful then seeing the temple at night along with the lights at christmas.

This is the nativity scene that is in the middle of the reflection pool, I think it's beautiful..

2 comments:

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

We loved the lights this year too. We went early in the season so it wouldn't be as cold. :)

Caldwells said...

Susan!!! I cannot believe how grown up your kids have gotten since I saw them last! Sequoia was just a baby the last time I saw you guys! Now she is all big! Hope you are doing well, and I love the background on your blog. Love you girl!