Thursday, July 30, 2009

* S U M M E R T I M E 2 0 0 9 *

It has been a long time since I have updated my blog... I have been really busy being a mom to 3 amazing kids that I love and adore. They have enjoyed there summer break from school. Although they are reading and doing other school work so that they are not behind when school starts up again, in only 3 weeks. Thanks to my amazing mom for watching my kids so that I could work and go to school. I started back to school again in May, I have wanted to be a nurse for a long time and the oppurtunity arose and I have been going to Provo College/ USU. I have liked being in school. I am really lucky because 2 other amazing women that I work with are also going to school for nursing as well and we have are classes together, it has been so great to go through this with friends.. Natalie and Rachel you are the BEST.... There has been many late, late, night's doing homework and study group's and many sleepless night's doing homework. It has all been worth it. Now that finals are done I can breath. My kids are so glad that there mom is going to around abit more until school starts again on the 25 of August. On the side of school the kids and I have enjoyed going swimming, spending time together and watching firework show from the various cities around utah. We love Fireworks... Here are some pictures of what we have done this summer together.

No comments: