Sunday, November 2, 2008

DISNEYLAND


On October 23 I went Disneyland with friends from work. We had alot of fun. I was really excited to go because I haven't been since 1995, when I went with my family for the first before my mission. The only thing that made me sad is that my kids have never been. I will take them the first chance I get. Disneyland was all decorated for HALLOWEEN it was so cute to see all the decorations. Disneyland was great, California Adventure was also alot of fun. A lady that I work with has a son that is an attorney in california and the firm that he works for are members of CLUB 33 which is a private club at disneyland, so we got are tickets that way. Here are some pitcture from the trip

PUMPKIN MICKEY MOUSE




THE HUNTED MANSION WAS DECORATED AS THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.



HERE IS JACK


THIS IS OUTSIDE THE ADMISSIONS GATE


THIS IS JUST INSIDE CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

YOU CAN ALSO SEE SOME OF THE THE OTHER DECORATIONS



HERE IS THE DISNEYLAND CREW


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, HEIDI, ME, LISA THIS THE NURSE PRACTITIONER THAT I WORK FOR SHE IS GETTING MARRIED IN JANUARY, NATALIE, ANN AND RACHEL.


We are all going again in 2010


1 comment:

Tricia said...

I'm SO jealous!! I miss D-land so much! We are planning a trip to D-World with our friends and my mom in 2010, CAN'T WAIT!!