Saturday, November 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY MOM
On Wednesday, November 5 2008 my sisters and brothers thru a surprise birthday party for my mom she is turning 70. My sister Michelle was the party planner, she does a great job at planning all of our family camp outs and other family get togethers. She suggested that we pay for my sister Patrice to stop here in Utah on her way back home to Orlando, from Oregon. We all thought that would be great, because we all wanted to see Patrice, and her 2 beautiful girls Ameilia and Bree that we have only seen in pictures, Michelle had another surprise up her sleeve, my oldest sister Esther and her daughter Jenny came up from Arizona, It was great to see them. So we had my moms cousin Rene set her up that she would like to take my mom out to dinner for her birthday, We had the party at The Pizza Factory in Provo, we had an all you can eat pizza and salad bar with bread twists and drinks. There was a great turnout 10 of 13 children were there, 16 of 34 grand kids, 1 of 5 greatgrand children were there, cousins, sister- inlaws and friends all came to celebrate an amazing woman. Who is my greatest role model, someone of great strength, wisdom, faith. I have the most amzing mother in the world. She has done so much for me, I could never thank her enough for all that she does for me and my family. We had a great evening of catching up on family and friends. Here are some pictures from thath night I'll post more after i get other from other family members.

THIS IS FAMILY AND FREINDS GATHERING

MOM'S BIRTHDY SURPRISE PATRICE, AMEILIA AND BREE


THESE ARE MY MOMS WALKING FRIENDS FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER


SURPRISE MOM
THE TOP PICTURE IS WHEN MY MOM REALISED WHO ELSE WAS THERE !!!

THIS IS ALL THE SIBLINGS AND GRAND CHILDREN THAT CAME

1 comment:

Tricia said...

HOW FUN! Ken always says how awesome your mom is everytime I mention you. He always says she's just like our mom, and they would be great friends if they lived closer. Looks like she had a wonderful birthday, good job putting that together for her!